iPhone Application: JLPT N5 Vocabulary
JLPT N5 Vocabulary iPhone app
Over 1400 sound files, many with notes, quizzes, and flashcards. More…
Study for JLPT Level N5 Vocabulary on your iPhone / iTouch
If you are a user and have any problems or questions about the application, please email us or call our Toll Free number at 1-866-837-3607.
-=iPhone or iTouch for Beginners & Upper Beginners=-
This app covers all the vocabulary you will need to pass level N5, beginner level.
While this was specifically designed to cover all the vocabulary needed to pass Level N5 (the easiest) of the JLPT, it is certainly suitable for any beginner / upper beginner wishing to boost his or her vocabulary skills.
The Japanese Language Proficiency Test is the most popular standardized test for measuring Japanese language ability. It is held once a year (December) in most countries and twice a year in Asia.
The test currently has five levels:
* N5 – Beginner Level
* N4 – Upper Beginner
* N3 and N2 – Intermediate
* N1 – Advanced
This APP’s SPECS:
* Covers 700+ Important Beginner Vocabulary Words (all words for the JLPT level N5)
* Each word also has a useful example sentence
* Both the words and the example sentences have sound files recorded by a native speaker (almost 1500!)
* Many entries have helpful cultural or linguistic notes to aid learning and understanding
* Use the flashcard function to study
* Use the Quiz function to test what you’ve learned
* Listen while the native speaker says the word/phrase and then choose the correct English translation
* Access our built in "OMise" to learn about our other apps, get coupons, and other special offers (from time to time–free apps!)
As with any of our other apps, we welcome any suggestions for improvements. Our toll free number and email contact information is found on the support site.
Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu!
Is this site helping your Japanese? Do you have a spare $1 to help Clay pay the bills?