Newest Japanese Lessons and Articles
Here are five kakkoii fighting phrases you might hear in anime Japanese or read in manga. Listen for them when you get to the fighting scenes. Please note, all five of these can be rude--they are, after all, fighting words. Be careful how you use them, but saying them...read more
FLASH JAPANESE LESSON What superpower would you like to have? X-Ray vision? Ability to fly? Teleport? All of the above? Well, sorry. That's not happening, but I can help you with Japanese superpowers, that is, how to say common superpowers in Japanese. ① 透視能力...read more
Today’s word for beginner – 蟻 [ant].裏庭に蟻の巣ができました。うらにわにありのすができました。There is an ant hill in the backyard.(ura niwa ni ari no su ga dekimashita.)read more
Today’s word for beginner – 蜂 [bee].アレルギーがあるので、蜂にさされないように気をつけています。あれるぎーがあるので、はちにさされないようにきをつけています。I have allergies, so I take care to avoid bee stings.(arerugi- ga aru node, hachi ni sasarenai you ni ki wo tsuketeimasu.)read more
Issue #7 October 2018 DOWNLOAD the eBOOK. NEW READER: Takeda Shingen, 38 Pages.read more
Today’s word for beginner – 洋服 [Western-style clothes].いつも決まった店で洋服を買います。いつもきまったみせでようふくをかいます。I buy (Western-style) clothes at my favorite shop.(itsumo kimatta mise de youfuku wo kaimasu.)read more
- TheJapanesePage.com Super Supporters
- 123Writings.com writes admission essays since 2013
- Writers at Term Paper Easy can write a term paper on any topic and within any timeframe
- Can put up with homework?Assignment Geek will be your best option.
- You got the munchies? We got the munchies! Tokyo Munchies, supplying you with the best Japanese snacks, candy and chocolate straight from Tokyo!