Newest Japanese Lessons and Articles
Alexa! Speak Japanese. Did you know you can set your Alexa device to answer in Japanese? Same thing with Siri and other AI assistants. While I am certain these commands work for other devices, let's look at Alexa specifically. SETTING UP ALEXA IN JAPANESE If you have...read more
何か食べたいです。 I want something to eat – nanika tabetai desu. Note: the ‘I’ is assumed, but it just as easily be ‘you’ in the right context. To make that into a question, just add か. 何か食べたいですか？ Would you like something to eat? – nanika tabetai desu karead more
In English we say "Japanese" and "Spanish," but not "Germanese" or "Americanish." In Japanese, saying language names is, in some ways, easier. Just add a 語 go after the country mainly associated with the language. [youtube...read more
Adding ~tai adds the “want to” meaning. This is formed by finding the ~masu form and adding ~tai. For example: To eat → to want to eat: 食べる → 食べます → 食べ＋たい → 食べたい taberu → tabemasu → tabe+tai → tabetairead more
Aizuchi to show Attention.In English, we might say, “Oh, really?” or “Is that so?” or “Uh huh” to show the speaker we are interested and understanding what he or she is saying.read more
Today’s word for beginner – 桃 [peach].桃の花が咲きました。 もものはながさきました。 The peach flowers are blooming.(momo no hana ga sakimashita.)read more
- TheJapanesePage.com Super Supporters
- 123Writings.com writes admission essays since 2013
- Writers at Term Paper Easy can write a term paper on any topic and within any timeframe
- Can put up with homework?Assignment Geek will be your best option.
- You got the munchies? We got the munchies! Tokyo Munchies, supplying you with the best Japanese snacks, candy and chocolate straight from Tokyo!